Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to www.wildcapehoney.co.nz (the “Website”). This Website is operated by Savage Horticulture Limited (“We”, “Us”, or “Our”). If you continue to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Our relationship with you in relation to this Website (“terms and conditions”).
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Us, are acknowledged on the Website.
- All copyright, trade marks (not disclaimed as being the property of others) and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with this Website are and will remain Our sole property.
- You agree to use the Website solely for your own internal use and to refrain from using the Website for any other purpose. You may make additional copies of any reports or other related materials We supply specifically to you, but you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, publish, or disseminate them in any way.
- You may not remove Our trade marks, copyright symbols, or any other statement or device which asserts Our intellectual property rights in relation to the Website from any materials you download from the Website or any authorised copies you make of them.
3. GOVERNING LAW
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
4. REVISIONS TO THIS WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE WITHOUT NOTICE
- These terms and conditions for the Website are dynamic. They will continually change. You may not assume that they will remain the same. Unless, in Our sole opinion, the changes are material and to your detriment, we will not post them on the Website or via email. Your continued use of this Website evidences your acceptance of the terms and conditions for the Website or any modifications.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should We ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect the following information:
- Email Address;
- Phone Numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Information relevant to customer surveys, quote requests, and/or offers; and
- Recordings of phone calls for the phone number displayed on the Website.
7. USE OF INFORMATION
- We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve Our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which We think you may find interesting using an email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail; and
- We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online. However, We are not responsible or liable for any unauthorised breaches of the Website or Our records by third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyse data about web page traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help Us provide you with a better Website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
- We take no responsibility for the collection of cookies by third parties.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our Website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). However, once you have used these links to leave Our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless We have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which We think you may find interesting, but you can tell Us that you do not wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which We hold about you under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email via: email@example.com
- If you believe that any information We are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
12. QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR REPORT OF INCIDENTS
- You may direct questions, comments, or reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org